How Does It Work?
1. Sign up using the form on this page
2. Gibson’s will call you to confirm your personal details & credit card information (you will be billed once items are delivered)
3. Two labeled VIP laundry bags will be delivered to your locker
4. Put dirty items in your personalized bag and place them at the pickup spot located in the men’s or women’s locker room
5. Your items will be returned cleaned and ready to wear inside of your locker on the next service day
6. Gibson’s picks up and delivers every TUESDAY & FRIDAY
Sign Up For Weston’s Pick Up & Delivery Dry Cleaning Service
Find Gibson’s Pricing here.
Founded in 1929, Gibson’s Cleaners has been a family business for over 90 years. Winner of the Canadian Best Practices Award, Gibson’s is a leader in the Canadian dry cleaning industry and offers professional dry cleaning, wet cleaning, laundry, alterations, and household cleaning services. Gibson’s is proud to be an authorized Canada Goose Dry Cleaner and is recommended by several luxury brands across the city. Our goal is to make your life easier through thoughtful, convenient, and high-quality service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up, Gibson’s will call to set up your account and confirm your personal details, any cleaning preferences, and credit card information. You are billed by Gibson’s via credit card upon delivery. At this time it is NOT possible to set up billing through your club account.
Gibson’s pick up and delivery service spans the Greater Toronto Area. Should you wish to continue service, you can request to have your garments picked up and delivered to your home.
Yes! If you drop your items off in-store and wish them to be delivered to the Club, or vice versa, please let Gibson’s know or include a note in your express bag. Please note, that delivery of the items will depend on Gibson’s production schedule, so be sure to ask when the items will be cleaned and delivered.