Winter is coming! That means it’s time to freshen up those winter coats and bundle up the season.
Here are a few tips to get the best wear out of your jackets.
- Always follow the care label
- Suede/Leather coats should be cleaned once a season with spot cleaning in between if needed
- Wear a scarf to protect coat collars from makeup & perspiration stains
- Coats should be hung on a strong hanger to keep its shape
- Wet jackets should always be hung up and paces in a well ventilated space at room temperature